Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to pass this one along. Two guys were in the hospital, sharing the same room. One guy was bandaged head to two, full body cast the works. Nothing but openings for eyes, nose holes, mouth opening and a tube. His roomie asked him what happened.

Seems they needed to fix the roof of his house. It was in the midwest where it snows, so the pitch of the roof was very steep to allow snow to slide off. In fact the pitch was so steep the guy knew he couldn't stay on the roof without some kind of aid. Being a bright guy, he got a long stout nylon rope and tied one end to the bumper of his wife's volkswagen, parked in the driveway on the other side of the house. He threw the rope over the roof, walked over and tied himself into it then climbed up to the roof with a ladder, using the rope to hold himself more or less in place while working. Just before finishing he hears the dreaded sound of his wife starting the car! Despite (?) all his screaming, she proceeds to take off down the driveway, pulling him up the roof, down the other side, onto the ground then down the driveway. She only stops when she decides there is something wrong with the car cause it just doesn't seem to have the power/pick up that it normally has.

Oh my. That would be a doofus of the year.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Don't kid yourself, the wife knew what she was doing all along.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
And THAT is why I don't leave the house without my Swiss Army knife in my pocket! ::

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Why didn't he untie himself? Heck, if I was in that situation and couldnt untie myself, I'd start chewwin'!!! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts