Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the remake of The Omega Man starring Will Smith is debuting Dec. 14th. Movie is entitled "I Am Legend"

Will drives a red 2008 Mustang Shelby GT500. I think Chuck drove a 71 Mustang convertible in the original.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Actaully heston drove a 1970 mustang convertible in the 1971s "the omega man."

which was a remake of "the last man on earth"
starring Vincent Price 1964

Which all came from the 1954 novel "I Am Legend"

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In The Omega Man, Charleton Heston hooked up with the last surving woman who happened to be black.

Will the last surving woman Will Smith hooks up be white? Heck who knows. In todays Hollywood remake it might even be a gay male.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
The Omega Man with Charleton Heston - Great Movie!

I think, I'll just rent it and watch it again.

Does anyone have a link to any trailers for the new movie?

Tim

·
Registered
1,334 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
There is an international trailer also. It looks to be a great movie. I just finished the short 190page book. A classic. In the book, neville's "willys" stationwagon gets destroyed and he had to go to a willys dealership and get another. From seeing the SUV in the trailers, I bet Smith's SUV gets destroyed and he takes the Shelby instead. I'm very curious about how the ending will be judging from the trailer.

·
Registered
121 Posts
And the trailers can be found on the iTunes site. I downloaded the HD version. It is fun to watch that new Mustang race through empty streets. Cool that they decided to use a Mustang here as was in the Chuck Heston version.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts

·
Registered
71 Mach1, Mcode, AOD, 4 wheel discs, Ram air, Cragars in Vermilion Fire paint.
967 Posts
What if the only surviving woman left on earth is
"Michael Jackson!" Wouldn't that make a real horror movie! Even I'd run out of the cinema!

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
in the trailer, heston is driving a cougar conv.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts