Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry guys and gals but I need my mustang family one more time here. I went to work as usual this morning but was only there about an hour when I got a phone call from SWMBO. She told me that my mother had just passed away. I was instantly in shock, I knew it was coming and tried to prepare myself for it but there is no way you can prepare for that three words. I went out to her house and was there by the time they came to pick her up. The rest of the day was kind of a numb buzz. just going through the motions and discussing plans for her burial. I am still in shock over this and probably will be for quite awhile to come, but I have the family close to me and the support of Swmbo who lost her father in March of this year. I know she is better off now then she was when she was alive, because she had cancer and couldn't hardly remember who we were. but I'm sure Gonna miss my mom! thanks for letting me unload on you guys it always nice to be able to come here and unload your problems. John

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
I've been there, and know exactly how you feel. I got the dreaded call at 1:00 a.m. and knew what it is. Being an only child with a father who traveled all the time, I was very close to my mother. Starting my Trouble project originally was a diversion for me. It worked better than I could ever hope. It takes time, but you get over the shock of the loss.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
John, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you.

Steve

·
Registered
771 Posts
sorry to hear your that your mother passed away my prayers are with you! I was in Numb when all my grandparents passed away i know the feeling

G

·
0 Posts
Im sorry to hear that. My prayers will be with you and your family. Don't ever forget that God has a reason for everything.
-Ryan

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Hang in there. You have a good group of people here to back you up. This place is much more than stangs, as you already know. Your family and mother are in my prayers.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
You have our heartfelt condolences, John. We'll add you to our prayers. You will always have us here for support....
Scotty and Brenna Russ

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
John, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I too am close to losing my mom, the doctors say its going to happen soon. Even knowing this, I can't imagine how it will feel when she is actually gone. I wish you peace, and remember that we are here to listen if you ever need us. God bless.

·
Registered
305 Posts
John, Sorry to hear about your lost my prayers are with you and you’re family.

·
Registered
391 Posts
My sincere and deep condolences to you and yours. I pray for you all, and that God keeps her in his presence. God Bless!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
John -

I'm real sorry to hear of your loss. Losing your Mom is always difficult. A decade later, I still want to tell her something from time to time but can't. Luckily, I get to tell Dad and SWMBO.

We'll be thinking of you today as always!

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
John, so sorry to hear that. My prayers go out for you and your family.

My mother has been in and out of the hospital all last week, not knowing if they were going to have to do surgery or if the medication would do it's job. The medication did kick in, thank goodness as two other realitives died of the complicated surgery she would have had to do. I have been trying to prepare myself as well, as I know time is growing shorter. It seems just like yesterday when she was driving me to my band practices before I got my driver's license...How time flies.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts