Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a 65/66 convertible for the last 6 months and I thought I had found one. I called all
day trying to get a hold of the seller. I get a hold of him in the early evening and he told me that he sold it
that morning. This one was in my state and I didn't have to call across the country for it. I guess I'm a day
late again. Maybe the third time is the charm. Mitchell

1965 fastback

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
As they say, "the early bird catches the worm." Don't give up, you'll find that precious pony one day.

Rich
1966 GT Convertible

·
Registered
391 Posts
I know one person that makes a very good living buying vintage cars from the Recycler. He stands in front of the Recycler office, with others, grabs the first issue and immediately starts calling sellers. That's before 6:00 AM. That's right he catches them in bed... Asks penetrating questions... Hangs up without even saying thanks... Goes on to the next ads until he has a winner... Heads on over to the address and waits for the seller at the front door, money in hand. If it's a nice car, you haven't a chance against him. I know, thats who I bought my car from.

Do you want his telephone number? At any time he has 20 or 30 classics stashed, ready for sale.

Russ

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1595962&a=12199293&p=44358030&Sequence=0&res=high.JPG

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Russ, Yes can I get his name and number. Thanks Mitchell

1 - 4 of 4 Posts