Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you know what they say about when it rains... The air conditioning on our house took a dump on Thursday. Had to have the entire system replaced to the tune of $2,200. On the SAME DAY I had a mason come look @ our chimney that has some crumbling bricks. He tells me $1,500, if he can fix it and $5,500 if it falls down in the process. ::

Then just to top it off my '96 Contour (my driver) decides that it wants to develop a nasty tic in the valve train. ::

When all this gets fixed I have to replace our washer and dryer. The washer leaks and the dryer sounds like there are squirrels fighting inside.

Does any one in S.E. Michigan have a good part time job for me?

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
I know what you mean !

Our upstairs A/C quit two weeks ago. Luckily we have a home warranty, and after some wrangling they replaced the system...This, after we camped out with the boys downstairs in their bedrooms for a week......

This week? The downstairs A/C quit. So, I've cranked the upstairs unit to capacity, and turned on a seldom used window unit in the basement. That's kept up reasonably cool downstairs. The home warranty company is dragging their feet repairing...

And to top it off today, our alarm has "eaten" another battery, and was sounding intermittantly today. My wife called and says that she now hates her dream house...

You can't win ! :eek: :: Dickson

1 - 2 of 2 Posts