Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may remember I have lost my job and money is really tight so I have to liquidate and sell the mustang.

I always wanted a 65 fastback ever since I can remember being eye level with the glove box riding in my Parents Vintage mustangs(late models at the time).

SO, in order for me to keep it I need to sell my 88 Convertable mustang. Anyone looking for an Awesome Stock Fox body.........

Here's a pic.

http://a4.cpimg.com/image/48/0A/11198024-58b5-013D008B-.jpg

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
trade it for my vintage project car :p seriously i would!

G

·
0 Posts
I feel your pain, I lost mine today. Hate to think of what I'm going to sell. All this after I finally got a Bad Boy Pass at the local strip... so much for racing too. Hope something comes up for you!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Hey ,I snatched it today as well , You know handed in my badge /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Just remember "As one door closes, another one slams in your face " or something like that /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your job. My job of 14 years went south (pun intended), and now it looks as though I get laid off from the new one.

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Sorry about the financial difficulties. I do think you're making the right decision to sell the '88 over the '65. Good luck ! Dickson

1 - 9 of 9 Posts