Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only did you guys and gals give me a lot of crap for them but my mother was also wondering why the hell I got them. And I finally realized that she (and most all of you folks) were right, where would I wear them? So they are back on the rack at the store and out of my closet. I don't know what I was thinking, but I was feeling wild and crazy at the time, and the GF said I should get them. But I came to my senses and remembered that I have half a dozen other things that require my hard earned money, and those leather pants weren't one of them.

So don't worry, I won't be wearing leather pants on the next cruise /forums/images/icons/frown.gif. But does anyone know of a place that has good prices on spandex body suits...... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Wise choice, m'man.

I believe that knowing one's limitations is a pivotal quality - Personally I know I could never pull off wearing leather pants.

I assume that a nice pair don't come cheap, so you now have some extra mustang money. Tell the GF that if she's into leather, that if she'll buy 'em you'll wear some leather underwear just for her /forums/images/icons/blush.gif. Watch out, she might also ask you to do a little dance too! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Dickson

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Remember, Jim Morrison of The Doors fame had them... Peter Fonda in Born to be Wild....not too late to change your mind...

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Leather underwear?!?! Leather pants is one thing, but leather undies? A person has to draw a line somewhere. And talk about sweaty.... /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
No, just that having the confidence to wear leather exudes coolness...but then again, those examples are 25-30 years old.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Just buy a Bavarian hat and tell people you're German and these are your "leder-hosen" and crank up the polka music Hans!!

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
3,833 Posts
All I can think of was Ross on Friends, he got hot and his legs sweated and he couldn't get his pants pulled back up. Leave the leather pants to farm animals....

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Good thing Dave I was starting to wonder about you!!!!! lol!!!!

go with a Leather G string!!!! lol!!! j/k

glad youre back to normal!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts