Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not being able to get on the chat thing. i have to go to CHEVY CHAT. i am surprised
how many of them have some fords. the spell ford fo*d. some have stangs.
some hate stangs. they are jealous of the cool look of the stang. man i have been
dying to say that on their chat, but i am a fair guy, so i dont. also i got my shirt
today. man when they say large. they mean it.
later, and also MANY THANKS TO BOB FOR YOUR WORK ON THE SHIRT.
IDEA

douglas rhine of nebraska
the man with the sad dog face

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
why cant you get on the chat line? you do not have to have aol to get aim. go to aol.com and download aim (aol instant messanger) you sign up with a screen name (for free) and your all set. then you can chat here, although i have never been in the chat room i know this is how it is done because i have aim and i dont have aol. hope this helps.

http://angelfire.com/electronic/defpony/defpony.jpg
Corpus Christi TX

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just clicked on the chatroom for the first time to make sure. All you need is the free Instant Messenger software. Just go to the AOL site and follow the instructions.

'67 Conv. 289 C-code Frost Turquise
'99 Ford F250 Super Duty 4x4
'01 Ford Escape (wife's car)

·
Registered
5,205 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Hey Doug, the reason all those chevy guys have a ford is they have to have something the wife can drive to the store while the garage is trying to figure out why Onstar cant get the doors open ( true story). SORRY, that wasnt a chevy but an over priced Cadillac Escalade, what a joke!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you dont need aol to get aim to chat on the chatroom!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts