Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been posting for a year and a half now. I think it's about time to show my project car.

Click on the link below my signature.

·
Registered
379 Posts
very very nice. :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
How do you like the Edelbrock package? Have you dyno'd it yet? What kind of power do you think you're generating? Are your internals stock (crank, piston heads and piston rods)?

I've got a 351W that I want to get 385-410HP from. Right now, I've got some minor mods that are putting me just over 300hp.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got less than 75 miles on it, so I'm not getting on it very hard yet. So far I'm very happy with the performance.

According to Edelbrock's hype, it should be 400 hp and 412 ft./lbs. No dyno test yet.

Stock crank (polished), rods have been peened and ARP bolts were installed in them. Main stud girdle. Pistons are forged L2456 TRW's with the dome milled off, yielding a 10.3 to 1 compression ratio, a bit over Edelbrocks 9.5 to 1 test motor. Heads are performer RPM's out of the box. I'll probably match port them before long. Of course, it's been balanced.

·
Registered
782 Posts
how did you get shelby to sign your glove box?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He was signing autographs at the "Fabulous Fords" show in So. Cal. last year. I stood in line in the sun for an hour and a half to get it.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts