Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this may be the most useless post ever. Forgive my total disregard for bandwidth but...

I FREAKIN' LOVE CLASSIC MUSTANGS!!!

65/66 Convertibles
67/68 Fastbacks
69/70 Mach 1s
71/72/73 anything

I love them all!!!

Now I'm the first to admit that my practical skill with vintage stangs is in its zygote stage but i'm getting there. My 67 Fastback was purchased just over a month ago, less than 2 years after my graduation from college (95-99). Back in high school (91-95) my 68 Convertible was my pride and joy, even with rust bubbling through every piece of sheetmetal and blue smoke billowing everywhere. But ever since I was 12 years old, I'd buy issues of Mustang Monthy and oggle over every page...

Now don't get me wrong, classic Camaros are pretty, and I adore 55-57 Chevys, but there is nothing like a 65-73 Mustang. From the history, to the looks, to all thats great about them, and all that's bad, I love them.

I'm so greatful to have a hobby that I adore as much as I do this one. And I'm so eternally greatful to the Mustang community for being there to answer my questions, help me work on my car, and share my experiences with.

Thank you all.

As Homer Simpson once said, "WOO HOO!!!"

-Aaron

Houston, TX - 67 Fastback in restoration. A-code, C-4, 9" Traction-Loc rear.

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe" - Carl Sagan

G

·
0 Posts
I built a 65 mustang model when I was a kid and had always wanted one ....So I bought one for my 16 year old daughter 2 years ago...She thinks its her car and she is taking it to college...
nope...........

G

·
0 Posts
I have the same problem you do. This is a great support group. I have owned my 66 stang since 1985. It still has my High School parking permit in the rear window. I have had many "other performance cars" since, but none have drawn half the attention or the compliments as the Mustang. And no, it is not for sale!:)

Enjoy the Ride!!

Rex
1966 GT 350 Clone
289 (rebuilt with JE, Eagle, Arp)
Edleborck RPM Heads
Comp Cams hyd roller, Crane 1.6 rockers,
Holley 650 DP, Hookers 1 5/8, T-10, 3:55 Gears, Custom Dual exhaust with X Pipe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts