Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally ordered my Classic Auto Air Perfect Fit system for my '67. This was an easy pass from SWMBO. I told her I wanted to put air in the Stang. Her answer was "How soon??"

I will probably still drive around with the windows down, but there will be a cool breeze anyway!!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Just finished putting a factory system in the GTA. Got a problem ot two to work out, but I can tell already it was a good move. Central TX can get just a tad warm this time of year.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I know you must be excited. I just installed a Sanden conversion kit from them, and I can't wait to get it charged!

G

·
0 Posts
I look forward to hearing how the install goes! I'm hoping to order the classic air system before next summer for my 69. These AZ days w/o air are killer! Be sure to pass along any tips you learn on install.

·
Registered
506 Posts
My Vintage Air Sure Fit system arrived today!!!!

Dropping it off tomorrow and having a guy install it while I'm on vacation...3 100+ days in Dallas this week...CAN"T WAIT!!!!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Cloudbuster...pls share how the Sanden compressor works once its charged. I have Classic Air works OK but not quite as efficient as I'd like and that ole A/C growl at an idle is aggravating.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I too have the CCAA in my vert here in St. Cloud, Fl. In the mornings it's cold enough to hang a side of beef, During the heat of the day it takes a little while for it to cool off But I love the system.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts