Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just won Ehay item 1846615121. Seems like a screaming good deal to me. I E-mailed the seller a bunch of questions but no response. Before bidding I sent an E-mail stating that I reserve the right to back out of the deal upon inspection if the engine isn't as represented. We'll see how it goes ...

Can't wait to plow into that sucker! This project of mine seems to be coming in $300 increments! Hmmm, looks like I'll be needing that hoist and engine stand a little sooner than planned!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Congrats on the engine. Keep us informed. I just picked up my 302 w/351W heads two weekends ago. The engine runs, but will be rebuilt. Traded for it with about $300 worth of model railroading stuff. Just finished spending money on the granada brakes for now...$320. Front suspension parts from LMM...$320. Mustang with a blonde babe....priceless!/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif. What a coincidence about the $300 increments. Now I'm broke, again.

G

·
Looks like you have a set of heads and an engine [color:red]block</font color=red>. That seems reasonable if the heads are fresh....

Steve O

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Congrats Dan. Project Warm Spit is making progress !

Nice tactic emailing the seller about right of refusal. Hope the engine is all it's cracked up to be ! Dickson

1 - 4 of 4 Posts