Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today I actually started working on my mustang, doing the first job on my list of tasks needed to be performed to put the GT on the road.
I performed the shelby drop. once I searched the posts, downloaded the template & asked questions I was on my way, armed with a plan. once I found out were to find a 17/32 drill bit($24.95) :: I decided that since the UCA was out, I may as well paint the undersideaprons & frame assy, once I did that, I figured I would install my 620 springs but a quick post on the formum put the cabosh on that, since my 620's are for a 68 & my car is a 65, but I carried on, reinstalled my springs, they look brand new from P.O & for all I know could be 620's, they went in w/out a compressor so, we shall see how is all sits once the engine & trans are in the bay. so, now that that is done, my next mission is to install the brake lines/hoses & caliper. that should be a no brainer though I should not need any help on that but it is so good to know that you guys are there to come running to with questions & to get responses as fast as I do is a real great thing. so thanks guys & thanks bob for a great forum. I plan on abusing the hell out of this thing while I do my reassembley,lol
:: :: ::

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yep! VMF is priceless! Someone is always there when you need them.

I'm a little shy when it comes to jumping in and answering many of the technical questions because this is my first complete restoration/restomod. I know I would have been stuck on many things had it not been for the quick rescue of the VMF.

I hope that someday my experiences will be great enough to share with and help other VMF'ers someday! I'm afraid I will need to get one or two more mustangs under my belt before I can help enough to get to addict status around here... ::

Best of luck...
Glenn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts