Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is to who ever the man was who I almost hit this afternoon. I'm sure he'll never see this but he alsmost hit me in his voltswagon then he pulled up next to me and apologized, Why couldn't more people do that? Then to make it better he complimented my car. Who knows maybe it was one of you Alpharetta guys. Sorry I just had to say something.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Good point. Why people can't admit they made a mistake and apologize is beyond me. I'll let pretty much anything slide if they just apologize (other than sheer stupidity, anyway).

My favorite is the guy that cuts you off, then yells at for being so close to him.

The world needs more people like the guy you mentioned.

G

·
0 Posts
WOW! Had that happen to me a week ago... Is something going on I need to know about???

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Sorry John, I apologise for my stupidity! /forums/images/icons/laugh.giflol/forums/images/icons/laugh.giflol/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif hehe. Pleeese forgive me.

BTW, did you get your mustang fleet operational again??

Man, I am stupid! You just posted 4 lines down about your day! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif
Wished I could spank something...My F250 is about to spank me cold with a clunky transfer case.... Probably a long walk home from where it will quit me. (I'm stupid again! Why not fix it before it leaves me stranded?!?!?! Time to go to sleep.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts