Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love spring, because the weather is nice here in Missouri. Perfect weather to get to work and drive my Mustang. But, spring means raking, fertilizing, applying weed killer, planting garden, trimming grass and trees, and with 2 acres, getting yard in shape with a million trees is not easy. Oh and I got a pool to tend to and get ready. Flowers to plant, shrubs to trim, shrubs to rake out leaves and rock gardent to tend to . etc., etc.

I would much rather bust my knuckles working on the stang! Oh, and almost forgot, cleaning tractor mower deck and lawn mower. Changing oil in both, lubing tractor. Sharpeining blades getting string in trimmer. How will I ever find time to work on my Stang?

G

·
0 Posts
two words.....cement and astro turf!!!

I refuse to deface this forum with a picture of my ugly primer car (i still think it looks cool.....)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Three words: .....cement, astro turf, and lawn blower!!!
with all those trees the neighbors deserve to share them also!!

69 Grande
2000 GT

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Another word pollen. That yellow stuff that sticks to everything, mainly my Mustang. Cleaned it up real good Saturday, it was a great day 80+ in South Carolina. Then went Cruzin'. But today the car will be covered again!

Lancaster, South Carolina
66 Coupe, 302, Auto, 3.25 gears. [color:red]Candyapple Red</font color=red> with White Pearl Stripes. Cragars.
http://web.infoave.net/~ronniek

1 - 7 of 7 Posts