Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where else can a guy go and get so much information with a hefty mix of good natured abuse and general amusement?

Thanks for giving me a place to hang out, Bob.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Group Hug!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

All better!

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Here here!!!!
I don't know what I would do with all my extra time if I didn't have the VMF.
Prolly get more work done, Or the Honey do list would be much shorter, I would lose 20 lbs with all the extra excersie I would get instead of sitting in this chair talking to you guy's /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
I gotta agree!
I just wish my job would quit interfering

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Frankly, I wish my job would interfere a bit more... The juxtaposition of self-emplyment and something as time-consuming as the VMF doesn't always result in very substantial paychecks!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I agree totally;
SKOAL, BOB!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Is [color:red]bob</font color=red> even here today?? Or has he headed for Charlotte? Doesn't do any good to sing his praises if he isn't listening!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif (You bunch of brown-nosers!/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif)

Damn that [color:red]bob</font color=red> and the VMF anyway!!! I'd get twice as much work done if I wasn't hanging out around here all day!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
I can't agree more, We are so lucky to have this aviavaible to us an hell probally keeps some of us out of jail.

Three Cheers for Bob and Red 5

·
Registered
143 Posts
This is a great forum. Not only do you learn something about Mustangs here, you get some of the best stories from other people. They make you laugh and realize that you are not alone in some of lifes daily mishaps.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Yup, nobody around my house understands the important things, like why you have to break in a cam, what do you do when the engine is missing (where'd it go?), why I hate living on a gravel road............

snif, sigh.................. *G*.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts