Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody give me some information on what kind of cover I need to keep on a car outside for periods of time (while I work on my other car) - and who is running a good deal on covers?
It would be nice to get a decent cover that will fit both my '66 coupe and my '67 convertible, since only one of these should be out at a time.

Thanks

Beri

Strong, Proud, and Ugly.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
For an outside cover, I'd recommend an Evolution 4 cover or something similar. You'll need it to be able to keep most of the moisture off the car while letting it breathe. The Evolution 4 is a fairly heavy, multi-layer cover with a softer underlayer to avoid scratching the paint.

BP
1969 Mach 1
1965 A-Code Convertible

·
Registered
408 Posts
NOAH is the newest cover material by Kimberly-Clark (mfgrs of Evol 4). It has better water repellancy and breathability. It is however slightly thinner than Evol 4 material.
Either way the same cover will fit either car.

Scott
National Parts Depot
1965 Conv:Street driven concours
1966 Coupe: Daily driver and toy

G

·
0 Posts
I can recommend Evolution IV having on both my '66 and 2000 GT. Does well in hot sun.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Just send the car to MY house. I will put it in the garage when I am not driving it. At least you will know the battery is being charged (LOL)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
n/m

Strong, Proud, and Ugly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts