Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone one out there in the NC/SC/GA area that can help me with a Marketing job? I graduated from Clemson University in 2001 with a BS in Marketing. I'm in sales now but I want to get back into Marketing/Advertising. Help!!

·
Registered
646 Posts
You might want to try a marketing firm called Green Ink. They are located in Roswell, GA and could potentially have openings. Try the whitepages.com. Their number should be listed in there. I hope this helps.

Deathman68

·
Registered
391 Posts
Being in the midst of a career crisis myself (got some irons in the fire though...thank goodness) I have found a couple of marketing specific job boards. Try www.marketingjobs.com and www.salesjobs.com. Don't forget monster.com and careerbuilder.com either.

Good luck...I may be in the Atlanta area soon...if the offer is right!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the web sites! Good luck with your own career!

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
things may have changed after 18 years...just sayin....or thats a slick way to slide in your web site...also just sayin....lol

·
Registered
553 Posts
things may have changed after 18 years...just sayin....or thats a slick way to slide in your web site...also just sayin....lol

I’d guess the latter..

Sent from the interwebs

·
Administrator
19,313 Posts
If you fellas could do me a favor and review Aslan's "Spam" post at the top of the forum that'd be great.

(Jeez, I can't even TYPE that phrase without it being in Lumbergh's voice in my head.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts