Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The stang is so close to being completed. Just minor nick nacks, such as making all the lights work, speedometer hook up, etc...... I have been putting the trim on.... such as the tail light bezels, trunk and quarter extension chrome..... but now I have to wait till monday or later to install the head lights, because the morons at the body shop forgot to give me the headlight holders that mount into the head light buckets! Sometimes I feel so close..... and sometimes I feel it will never be completed..... please..... help me realise it will be done one day!

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Just look how far you've come! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif It's a VERY good looking stang, paint is good, body is good, and just think of the attention you're going to get out og driving it, let alone the feeling! Ok, I'm done. Was that enough? Hehe. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Boy what i wouldn`t give to be as close to completion as you are, wanna trade projects?

G

·
0 Posts
I know what you mean, but have faith in the Mustnag gods and everything will come out just fine!

Good Luck!

·
Administrator
19,317 Posts
Be happy you're not in floorpan/rusty framerail hell. Putting together the knickknacks is the fun part, don't rush-enjoy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts