Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes you heard me right. I'm already thinking about Mini-Feed. Looking at the calendar there are 4 weekends to chose from.

August 6
August 13
August 20
August 27

As always I start these things off with process of elimination seeing how many people can come on what days and then make an executive decision to schedule the party.....usually trying to make sure it was on a date a certain Ginger says he won't be able to make it :pirate: (j/k)

I'm starting early this year because I have a full spring and early summer lined up already...and I don't want to loose site/sight of this little shin-dig planning that is now in its 8th year (gawd can you believe it).

Anyway for all the newbies or the old farts who can't remember jack....mini-feed is a little BBQ I host at my house in Rising Sun, MD every year and try to see how many mustang nuts I can pack onto my driveway and pump full of food/brew and then just sit back, relax, and enjoy the serenity of the country side.

I also partner up with Gregg and we kick everyone's butt at shoes ;) ok....maybe not everyone's

Maybe change the oil in a car or two

Maybe adjust a clutch

Then when it's all over we draw straws and see who gets to take the trash home with them.

And it always seems to be the same guy ;)

Take some memorable photos

Oh and we have occasionally done a burn out or two.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
For us minifeed virgins, exactly where are you at?

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Dangit! Timing would work, but location won't. Rats!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Newbe here in Kentucky WOW only 589 miles 10.5 hour drive? you people up north know how to make Bar B Que up there?? going across the mountians might be a good way to break in the new motor.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I may be able to do that. I won't know until later in the summer. I would love to go, it sounds like alot of fun and good way to meet and get to know other members. :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
I,m a virgin - If the daughter still resides in Baltimore this August, this would be a great excuse for a side trip - am I still welcome if I bring my 05 vert? don't know if the 70 Mach is ready for a trip of that length

·
Registered
921 Posts
If I wasn't 1,500 miles away from MD, I would definitely attend. I just have to experience it through photos and stories...

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Whatever date works for folks is fine with us, we can make it. See you then

·
Registered
213 Posts
Any weekend works at this point, looking forward to it, count me in

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Strangely enough - if the video from 8/2007 was Minifeed 7 - would that not make this minifeed 11. ELEVEN!!! where are our lives going?!?!?!?!

aught. I got old.

help ! im old!

auuuughghghg

[we now return to our regular thread]

NEVERMIND. I see that it was Minifeed 2007 as opposed to minifeed seven.
Nothing to see here. move along....

In other news Minifeed 7 is in 11 - which is almost equally confusing...
gasp

·
Registered
37 Posts
newbie. im 3 hours away. and that would be the longest trip my car has taken. sounds like fun

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Strangely enough - if the video from 8/2007 was Minifeed 7 - would that not make this minifeed 11. ELEVEN!!! where are our lives going?!?!?!?!

aught. I got old.

help ! im old!

auuuughghghg

[we now return to our regular thread]

NEVERMIND. I see that it was Minifeed 2007 as opposed to minifeed seven.
Nothing to see here. move along....

In other news Minifeed 7 is in 11 - which is almost equally confusing...
gasp
This picture pretty much explains it all!

So are you going to make it back up this year?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts