Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And the VMF sold it for me. I wasn't really trying to sell it as I posted it here first, the VMF second, and made only one cruise night with a for sale sign in the window, but that's all it took. I'm sad to see her go (and the driveway looks so empty), but the funds will go far in the garage fund and I may even be able to replace it with a better one as early as next spring and have a home for it too! Thanks if anyone here helped out on the sale and I guess I'll need to change my signature line now. I'll be redirecting my efforts into the F-100 for now so I'll be out there at the shows and cruises (look for the black and chrome pickup with factory bucket seats and fishing gear inside). I may even show the truck at the NMRA show at Route 66 on Sunday so I'll look you guys up if attend.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Did you sell to a guy named Matt? He came and looked at my 68, but told me yesterday he had just bought a 65.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow...yes I did. I'm sorry I stole your sale, but I think he had a thing for my engine. He mentioned your car was pretty awesome but didn't want a 1968 289 since it was detuned that year. I personally thought his reasoning was a bit flawed considering everything I did to my 289 was pretty cheap and easy to do, but to each his own. If your car was as nice as he described I don't think you'll have much trouble selling it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts