1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
I agree with TheDude, no deal.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Wow..... if you read it carefully, what your bidding on is a restored Coupe, with stock suspension. you can even pay extra, and have some soundproofing? BUYER BEWARE!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
"Special upgrades unclude " Unclude?? So those items are not included?

I'll send him a check.... A reality check!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I know for sure the picture with the 4.6 cobra motor sitting in the bare front end came out of the "how to build a ford restomod" book. I have seen the couple others elsewhere too. So this shop is either scamming, or they are looking for their first build.

I think they can do it for 67k, sounds about right to me, actually a little on the cheap end, but if they are looking for their first shop build??? This is the same thing Classic does, it is what Unique did.. You tell them what you want, they have a bone yard of junk out back and they have a few new body's, I mean sheet metal, and you wait a few years for your car.
I am sure all you will get are C codes, but who cares when you are not making it factory spec.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I know that it does not determine this to be a scam or not, but the afterhours contact # that they list on the e-bay auction and their site is a South Carolina cell # 803-309-8621 from the same area as where I am at. Their office is supposedly in Kansas.

May be another reason to run from this as fast as possible.... :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
There company name should be "Class Action" not "Crash Action" LOL.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Just for S**ts and Giggles ,I SURE would ask for about 10 references from all over (not just their local friends) Call these people up and discuss in detail their experience on their project. Interesting to see what they say. I think that they are just sending feelers out and do not have a past in this sort of work. RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN Fast from this deal

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Crash Action Auto? That's funny. Also, it doesnt state if any of the parts will be new. Like the motor, etc. So, they could basically just drop a junkyard donor motor in there?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts