Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but apparently not! 4 or so fellow VMFers are meeting at my place at 9:00 tomorrow morning to help strip the drivetrain out of the convertible! If anybody else would like to drop by to say hi, please do. I'll even stuff coffee and doughnuts down your gullet!

Thanks guys, I REALLY appreciate this. See ya tommorrow!

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
I'd be up there tomorrow but I've got to pack so I can move next week... Oh, what fun! :: ::

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why do ya think we're starting at 9:00 AM? By the time the day gets too hot, I'll have a stripped out shell and an engine on the engine stand!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I already bailed on Dan for tomorrow . I felt guilty so I offered to take him to the NHRA drags on Sunday . For some reason he was very agreeable .

·
Registered
89 Posts
pfft...I ran into Dave here not but three hours ago and gave me word of the "work-party"...so you can count me in as another pair of hands/doughnut consumer :D

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome Jesse, thanks! Probably a good idea to have some young blood on the team to keep us old farts in line! See ya tommorow.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah Mike, you really had to twist my arm on that one! :D

Hey, maybe if we really kick butt on the convertible tommorow morning we'll be able to drive it to the drags on Sunday ... OK, maybe not

1 - 12 of 12 Posts