Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ZRay put a few threads out there just before christmas saying he was in the xmas spirit and had a few items he was willing to give including free shipping . Well I was the first to answer for the ford carburetor list book by pony carbs. I just want thank him and this site with its members for the real generosity I've received since being a member and being man of his word I received it priority mail!!

Thank you,
Dean

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I second that. I just received the item @zray offered and I spoke up for my son. Hope we install that this week now that I've finally got a few days off. With his generosity we are one step closer to making his car really roadworthy (teaching him to drive in his 66) and it saves me a few dollars I could spend on other things. Funny, every time we clean this rearview mirror, I'll be reminded of the VMF kinship. Thanks to @zray and to all.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dean
Any chance of scanning and sharing the book?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
There's over 90 pages its a small pocket book but I'll see if I can do it on my personal printer. I can't do it at work which would have been much easier, - give me a few days and I'll see if I can

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I'll add my thanks to @zray also. I sent him a picture of it already installed and I'll share here. I've previously purchased his crossmember with jacking pad along with a few other things from him. Z is one of the real good guys!

John

SK Carb ID Tag 2.jpg
SK Carb ID Tag 1.jpg

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
@subpar63 That is GoRgEoUs top engine dress and the tag is the perfect touch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts