Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.marionmustang.com/images/69machauctioncar.jpg

1969 Mach 1, AC, tach dash. Fold down , Power Steering , Power disc brakes, 351 W M code 4 barrell, 4 speed. Car is complete. email [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Looking for the RIGHT side fiberglass inside "A" pillar post this is the post that is between the windshield & the door).If it is not cracked or broken I'm interested.How much shipped to 52003?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Does the passenger side dash have the clock and mach 1 plate in/on it? If so, what kind of shape is it in and how much are you asking? How about the instrument cluster, I dont need the gauges, just the cluster.

[email protected]

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you guys think this car has potential how much do you think it would cost to literally replace evry body panel, door and fram rail in this car? You woulld have more in metal work than the car would be worth when done! In this case a picture does not say 1000 words - john

·
Registered
385 Posts
From the looks of things, you have some rust issues on the quarter panels and doors. Even if a lot of the subframe had to have work on it, to the right person this would be a good project. It's sad to see another mustang all parted out.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Looking for wiring for the drivers side door and back up light wiring for the switch. If in good shape how much?

·
Registered
791 Posts
John,
Please let me know if the radio is still there. I am interested if it is an am/fm-stereo. Let me know condition and price if available.
Thanks,
Rick Allen/Oceanside, CA

·
Registered
280 Posts
interesteed in the folddown, what areyou asking...also the hood is it in good shape? any rust under the front lip or anywhere else...i live in central IL, could drive up to pick up parts.....Also is there a console, or tilt wheel, what radio is in car??

G

·
0 Posts
John I need 69 deluxe door panels. Just a good set of doners. So I can put all of the hardware on my new panels.
Thanks Tim Ohio

G

·
0 Posts
REAR END CENTER CHUNK AND THE MIRRORS CASH IN HAND EMAIL ME WITH A PRICE ...........LEE

·
Registered
776 Posts
I am interested in the tach & Wiring harness. If the tach is gone I would still be interested in the Harness. What year is the spoiler? Is the Fold Down Gone?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts