Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we picked up the car from the tire place and drove over to wally world to pick up some stuff, my 15 yr old son (very nice looking young man) pictured in the car here http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2264950&uid=1196350&members=1
and also his 56 chevy pick/350 engine, stayed in the 66 mustang while I went in. Well, I come back out and there were no less than 3 very pretty females his age (2 he knew already) hanging (I should say draped) all over the car. I'm like wow, he is in hog heaven right now. I just stood there and enjoyed him basking in his glory. Finally, all good things must come to an end and I walked up (he was sitting in the drivers seat of course! :: ) and said you ready to go bud. He said sure, and threw him the keys and he was like ,"Oh, Yes" and he fired that puppy up (very nasty exhaust) and barked it a little :eek: with my brand new goodyear T/A whiteletters $$$ and away we went. Man, he was on cloud 9 all the way home, even stopped at one house to show his buddies. I now have about 3 months to finsh the 56 cheby project (all earned with his own money working very hard) before he is 16 or I think I will lose my stang to the younger generation...help!!!! ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Simply great. Got a 66 convertible myself, dark blue metallic with white top, fully restored from A-Z. No kids yet, but I can't wait to live similar experiences than you did. The '66 is a rare sight this side of the big pond. Congratulations!!

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Woah! :eek: that beats a shelby hood scoop anyday! :: Very nice errhh, uhhh, software upgrade to your stang! Nice care btw also, if I could see past the good stuff! :: I predict the VMF barney fife will bust this thread wide open soon! :) Thanks for sharing,,yeah! ::

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
The 56 looks great, wait untill the ladys see that :: ::

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
it is nice isnt it , being young, with a hot stang.....that car has managed to get me so much )()(*^(*^....shh though, the gf doesnt like to hear that there was any before her hahah. il bask in its glory nevertheless, what man wouldnt.

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Dayum....how much did you have to pay her for that???:: :: ::

1 - 8 of 8 Posts