Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for the first time in 6 weeks gonna get back to being around home and of course VMF fairly regular for a while.

First off I would like to Thank Anthony LA20068 for running auctions for me I think you will all have to say he did a great job and much more userfriendly than my meger efforts.

Starting sometime next week I'll be back in the Saddle again. Unforturally it will only be for a few weeks because I leave on my east coast trip in late Sept for a number of weeks, If someone might want to take over auctions for me durring that time PM me an we can work out details. I think do to some unforseen circumstances Anthonys plate is a little cloudy now and might need time to sort some issues out so if your interested let me Know.

Ok now for some more input, I have some nice stuff lined up but also want to hear what type of items you want me to go after. Keeping in mind I have to convince someone to donate this stuff to us we don't buy it and just keep profits. Everyitem is donated from a vendor or individual.
So keep your suggestions within reason. On that vain if you have in with vendor of company and you think you can convice them to doante by all means ask them of pass info onto me and I will do so.

Mark

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Good to see you again Mark! This will be my last week as VMF Auctioneer, for reasons you stated. I'm focusing really hard on my social life right now, with not much computer time. I've got to allocate my time totally differently now that I am fishing in the vast ocean of females.

Anyways, everything is going well on auction front. I appreciate the opportunity to run them for you, Mark.

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
First of all...welcome back Mark!
How about a custom auto sound headunit/cd changer set-up? I know that I'm currently in the market for something like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts