Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The NE region appears to be too large an area to be effective... what would you folks suggest for regions in the NE?

Let me know and I'll be happy to break it down so it's more useful for you all...

-bob

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm with Nick on this one. A mid-atlantic section would be nice

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Mid-atlantic- Md, Va, Del, Pa, & NJ,
Northeast- NY, Vt, NH, Maine, Mass, Conn & RI,
How about that?

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Similar to what the others have suggested except I'd put NY in the mid-Atlantic region. VT, NH, ME, MA, RI, and CT are a traditional New England grouping. Folks from upstate NY would probably check both forums.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Mid-Atlantic and New England sound good.

Mid-Atlantic = New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia

New England = Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York

Did somebody already say this yet?.....

But I agree. There's been a few posts about getting the North East split into Mid-Atlantic and North East/New England.

Maybe they'll forget they "elected" me president of the Mid-Atlantic VMF Chapter.

TK

·
Registered
764 Posts
I don't think a "Mid-Atlantic" region in a true sense can extend further north than Delaware. I would suggest the following:

Mid-Atlantic = Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Washington D.C.
North East = New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut
New England = Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island

Thanks, Bob. Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I'd like to see a Long Island club, I know there are a lot of addicts like me, and even more nice ponies.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Hmmm, me and Cobra6 will be lonley :(
That`s OK, I really don`t come here anywhere near as much as I do the main Forum ;)

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Why would you put NJ in the North East? I am only 2 hours from Nick and I am about 2 1/2 to dinoswar which would also give me one really long ride to get to the other end of my group. I can get to Va easier than Vt!!!!

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
I have to agree with Nick on this, I am in Nj and am alot closer to Va than I am to Vt. I am about 2 hours from Nick and about 7 from Vt.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I think a mid-atlantic and a new england area. Break it down just like geography class did. NY,NJ,PA,VA,MD, and DE in midatlantic, everything north in new england. And yes, jimk351c, midatlantic is considered PA, NY, and NJ. technically speaking everything north of that is new england and everything south is the south.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I agree...kick NJ out! :p

Slade

1 - 20 of 20 Posts