Well I replaced the upper ball joints and tie rod ends on my 65 coupe and everything went smooth until I got to replacing the idler arm bushing. Thinking it would be the easiest chore I saved it til last, WRONG!!!! First off the rubber separated leaving the outer sleeve inside. I managed to get that out without damaging anything using a socket of the same diameter, a block of wood to support it, and my BFH. Now would someone tell me the best way to get the new bushing into the idler arm so as not to damage anything. The inside of the idler arm is clean and not burred but I can tell it's gonna' be a tight fit. I decided to get the input of the group before I screwed anything up.