Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Remember I had extra money for the stang? Good thing I didn't spend it all! Just spent $200 replacing the power steering box on the panel!(And again, Hubby and I manged to do this without fighting!)PS fluid puked all over the freeway, but on the upside, it went all over the windshield of the dummy tailgating us! Had to buy a larger socket to remove the pitman arm. I didn't know a 1 3/8 socket existed (to the paltry tune of $22...grrrr.) At least I had the header install paid for already. They go in next week!

See everyone Sunday Night...we're off to Santa Maria tomorrow for the Ford/Chevy Showdown at the fairgrounds/F100 North South Run. That is, if we make it back, we're taking the panel on it's maiden long voyage. Wish us luck, and be good to each other until I get back. (After that it's every person for themselves!) :: ::
Reneé

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure, why not, My pot of Gumbo serves many. Or a just a few hearty eaters. What the heck, virtual dinners on me Sunday. OK, I'm going to bed now. Get to wake up at the crack'o dawn to pack up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts