Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to have black pony inerior parts pieces or all for 65 fb. pony and coral w/fog light set up for 65 fb. turn signal switch for 68 coupe non tilt.
This is what I have to trade with, daily driver front fenders for 65/66, excelent original passenger 1/4 panel, both sides 1/4 glass, both door window regulators, excelent front cowel, rear window for 65/66 coupe, perfect trunk lid w/ key, both door locks w/ key, factory underdash a/c unit also with original compressor needs rebuilt and 75% of the mounting brackets, c-4 shifter lever w/bezel, both side vent windows w/glass and frame, usable drivers 1/4 panel no rust but has small amount of bondo on it.
Let me know if this is of any intrest to you for trade. If you don't have what I need we can talk some $$$. so I can buy the parts I need. ::

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
I know of a person that has a complete pony interior black with white for a 66, I think it was a 66 but it was for his fastback that he no longer has. He was wanting something like $800 for the interior. I could stop by his house if you want and get you a contact number?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking to trade stuff I have for stuff I don't as I have no money due to wifes cancer diagnosis 3 months ago, if I had the money to buy stuff I would buy it new from CJ pony parts for less than that $800.
If he wants to trade stuff though that would be way cool. ::

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
I am sure he won't trade because he has no need for any other parts. Just so you know what he has it is new and installed. Just bolt in the seats and go. All new foam and covers.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you have the whole covers or just pieces of them? ::

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 64 1/2 coupe that I am parting out. All black interior. The front passenger seat is ok, driver's side needs some repair on the outside corner. Rear upper and lower seat in good shape. The all need a good cleaning.

I am in great need of 65 coupe exterior parts. Both rear quarter panels, tail light panel, inner fender, trunk, etc... Rear end collision, 2 years after completion of a full restoration. Back to square one, again....

Please email me at, [email protected], best way to contact, if you have any parts you would like to trade, or think I might have some interior parts you could use. 90% the interior parts to the 64 1/2 coupe are still in the car.

Thanks,

Kat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts