Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I came home today. But I'm only home for two days and I still need to get to work and do my normal job.

But I can definately attest to all here that there are NO Mustangs in Nome, Alaska. That's right. That's where I have been for the last week. Now I get to go down to SanDiego while my boss who went with me to Nome is off to Hilo, Hawaii, the jerk./forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
It's been a strange week. First a week ago Wednesday I was in DC sitting on the Lincoln Memorial steps at midnight and on this past Wednesday at midnight I had my sunglasses on looking out at the Berring Sea. Now that was strange./forums/images/icons/crazy.gif It made it quite difficult to sleep when the sun is up all the time./forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
Hope to catch up on the postings occassionally when I get home for a visit.

Sorry about the sig pics, I guess my host has blocked the server. I'll take my pics off the sig.

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Hey welcome back, even if it's short lived. Sounds like you had fun and a interesting time away! Is your work taking you to SanDiego, or is this a pleasure trip?

And of course you missed it, my wife's b-day was last week, and I actually remembered this year. If you recall I was thinking of buying a mustang on my wife's b-day last year, and was so excited about the deal, that I forgot her b-day, and even with alot of the folks from the VMF were saying "Don't buy the car, I eventually did buy it.

This year I decided, no car would stand in the way of this important date and thanks to a lot of VMFer's I was getting daily Post, PM's, and email reminders. hehe! So things went pretty smooth, and the swmbo was happy and she finally let me out of the dog house, only for me to find my way back in less than a week later, just one day before our 16 Anniversary by buying another 69 XR7 Cougar, without telling her about it first! /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

Oh well.... At least it's warm outside at nights! *LOL

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
You leave for a week and Cujo ends up with Detroit /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

I guess he wanted to be on a team that was committed to the Stanley Cup and the Leafs just don't have to spend the money on players to sell out the ACC. Also Joseph was PO'd about the way the Leafs failed to come up with a deal for him before the Free Agent deadline.

Oh well..... Go Leafs / Wings Go hehehe

Sounds like you're having an interesting time. I was up in Dawson City, Yukon in July, many years ago and loved the area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts