Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whew, in the month that I have been out of pocket relative to the VMF there have been 13,000 posts. ThinkI'll have time to review them? In my last post I mentioned that I was taking a job in Irvine and moving to Orange County from Flagstaff. Since then I have started the new job, listed the Flagstaff house and began a painful search for a new place here in Orange County. If anyone in the O.C. area is planning on a cruise or a get together in the near future let me know. In the meantime I need to figure out how to get one of my Stangs out here so that I can have some fun on the weekends. But for now it's just good to be back on the VMF.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Welcome to So Cal!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Hey Bob,

Glad to see you made it out "here". I just helped my son move into a new apartment in Irvine close to his job. He has really grown to hate the heat here in the Inland Empire relative to Orange County.

There are quite a few shows coming up, plus the regular cruises. The Great Labor Day Cruise sponsored by the Orange County Cruising Assn will be held at the Orange County Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa the entire 3 day weekend of Labor Day. The Donut Derelicts group meets every Saturday morning (early) in Huntington Beach. Actually, there are shows/cruises nearly every day of the week so its difficult to go down each one. When you get your car, PM or email me and Ill let you know what is coming up...

randy

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Good to see you back on the forum bcombs. Enjoy CA.

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Hey Bob,
Glad everything is moving along....

So, how's life behind the OC?? *G* Did you find something in Yorba Linda like we had talked about? We're meeting our YL friends in Parker at the river in a week or so but we'll definitely be down for Xmas so, once you're settled, we'll try to get by and be properly introduced *G*.

Take care!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome to Southern California.

G

·
0 Posts
So, It must have been you that brought all of this heat along with you, thanks!! we really thank you for it. LOL At least OC is cooler than it is out hear in the inland empire.
enjoy

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pat,

I took your advice and looked around Yorba Linda. I also looked all over the rest of Orange County (south). Yorba is our first choise. We've made a contingency offer on a house there. But we have no idea if our house will sell in time to make it happen. I'll keep in touch.

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Good luck Bob...we have our fingers crossed for you...YL is a great place to live and raise a family..

As quick as houses go there, consider an above market lease option if you find something you like. Like I always say, one can always control the buy but never being bought..*G*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts