Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a blast! Particular thanks to Keith for cajoling me into going. PT had a count of over 350 cars, with more to join in Leavenworth.

Ken and Amy, thanks for sharing your place and hosting a great little party.

On the way back, I caught up with parts of the PT out from Leavenworth, and actually ended up in the middle of a pack of four Cougars (five, including mine). The Cat behaved herself, and managed about 16 MPG, which is really good for that engine.

Gotta clean the bugs out of my teeth now. Hope for more fun tomorrow night!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Where did Steve go, when we went to the airport?? And also from me, Thanks Ken and Amy, the BBQ was very nice,(SWMBO is sorry she missed it!) and your car and place were fantastic...After a couple(?) beers the drive home seemed much warmer!
blkstlln

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't interested in a photo-op between a Cougar and a 1931 airplane, so I headed home. Caravaned with Danny until I lost him at a light in Casmere, but I had already given him directions the rest of the way to I-90.

I didn't trust the Cougar enough to push it much over 75, but I still made it home by 5:30, and I got to enjoy to scenery more (well, sort of).

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
It was a great drive..Something about being at sustained speed whether it's 65 or 105 with beautiful scenery (I couldn't look too much!) and the heat eminating from a black car with no A/C! ;) I truly enjoyed the drive back.
blkstlln

1 - 6 of 6 Posts