Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started coming to VMF over 20 years ago. I've been lurking the past couple years every few months or so. I just got a 3 car garage built so I"m getting the itch to find a Mustang project to restore. I think I'll stick around now and try to post more. My college football team stinks so I will sink my posting time into VMF.

I currently have the following going into the garage:
64 Impala SS (wife's car inherited from her dad)
69 Camaro SS (wife's car inherited from her dad)
75 F100 (would probably sell this to go towards a Mustang)

Looking forward to reading and learning what I forgot about 10 years ago.

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
Welcome to VMF ! Hope you find the Mustang of your dreams !

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, my dream car would be a 67 fastback. I’ve had several and obviously took them for granted as now they are virtually impossible to find.

I stumbled onto a 67 convertible today that I may go look at this weekend.

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
That's my personal fave. Welcome back.

·
Just some guy
20,011 Posts
Kevin isn't it? Last I recall old ratty Mustangs were attracted to your driveway like it was a magnet.

·
Just some guy
20,011 Posts
My wife doesn't bother much with me and my cars but she did finally put her foot down on one thing. Between just the two of us we currently have ten vehicles, three of which are Mustangs (not counting motorcycles and off-road stuff). She said NO MORE and I can't really argue. I'm good with that she hasn't decided we HAVE to get rid of a couple. Yet. Long term at least four I intend to go to new homes anyway.

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kevin isn't it? Last I recall old ratty Mustangs were attracted to your driveway like it was a magnet.
Yes, I'm Kevin. I used to buy and sell a ton of 67/68 fastbacks. And I was pretty decent at finding rare parts for people. Got divorced and had a rough 10 year period in my life. Met my wonderful new wife about 5 years ago and have been loving life since then. I'm very blessed.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Woo-hoo! On my way to pick up a 65 fastback. I’ll post pictures tomorrow. It’ll be too late to have adequate light today. So excited!
Welcome back and congrats on finding a "new" Fastback. Can't wait to see some pictures....and as everyone on here knows - - - -

FASTBACKS ARE AWESOME !!

John

·
Dimples
3,855 Posts
Yes, I'm Kevin. I used to buy and sell a ton of 67/68 fastbacks. And I was pretty decent at finding rare parts for people. Got divorced and had a rough 10 year period in my life. Met my wonderful new wife about 5 years ago and have been loving life since then. I'm very blessed.
Congrats on that. Having a good woman to back you up is underrated. I can attest to that.

New project looks fun.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts