Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Just some guy
20,011 Posts
See what I mean? Old Mustangs to this guy are like moths to flame. Others search for months for a project car, he trips over two or three on the way to the store. I swear.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Nice. I see you're in Huntsville, Dothan here. Where did you find that gem?

Allen

Daphne, AL
Fairhope/Silverhill here - - - saw that listed on FB marketplace, was on there for a few weeks. Was tempted to go take a look at it but then....happy wife, happy life.

Congrats on your purchase - - you'll have to start a build thread.

John

·
Registered
605 Posts
Started coming to VMF over 20 years ago. I've been lurking the past couple years every few months or so. I just got a 3 car garage built so I"m getting the itch to find a Mustang project to restore. I think I'll stick around now and try to post more. My college football team stinks so I will sink my posting time into VMF.

I currently have the following going into the garage:
64 Impala SS (wife's car inherited from her dad)
69 Camaro SS (wife's car inherited from her dad)
75 F100 (would probably sell this to go towards a Mustang)

Looking forward to reading and learning what I forgot about 10 years ago.
I remember you as well - I forgot how long I've been on here.... Welcome back!

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Fairhope/Silverhill here - - - saw that listed on FB marketplace, was on there for a few weeks. Was tempted to go take a look at it but then....happy wife, happy life.

Congrats on your purchase - - you'll have to start a build thread.

John
yes, that’s the one! I was just “interested” until he told me Thursday that he’d drop the price by $3000. Then my interest level went to full blown “gotta have it”! Road trip. Got home at 3am this morning.

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
@sykesk I'm in the Auburn University area. Hope to see you on the road !!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts