Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After selling my beloved 66 Mustang coupe, I stopped taking part of this forum actively. I have been reading almost every day and I feel it's time to take part actively again. There are too many things I have learned about Mustangs to just keep my mouth shut. Besides that I have read many things that happened to people personally that I would have liked to respond to...but didn't. You guys are a big family and I missed being part of that. Though I was never as big a part as the big posters who seem to know all there is to know about these cars and often life in general as well.

I want to thank you all for having me here in the past and future. You are the best and you guys make for some great reading!

I currently do not have a Mustang anymore, but I still drive a Ford (What else?! ::). I am on the lookout for another oldtimer though...

Personal circumstances forced the sale of my car, with the health of my wife getting very bad. Now she's doing better and our daughter of five months is now doing well as well (had a terrible time as she was born with only 1180 grams and was considerably behind in growth in general).

So, if only I get the wife to agree... We are on a tight budget, but I miss working on that car too much to not look for a new challenge!

You'll be hearing from me, though the time difference may mean I'm either late with my response or very early!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Selling a car doesn't mean you forget all you know. Jump in and help out when ever possible. I'm glad to hear your family is doing better. If it is meant to be you'll have another project soon, but remember FAMILY FIRST,

Welcome back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts