Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Through my local tire shop I ordered a set of Mag 500 wheels from Wheel Vintiques. The tire store were great and they only made 40.00 on the wheels. Anyway after two plus weeks they showed up. One of the wheels had a chip in the "powder coating". When the tire shop called them, Wheel Vintiques told them "get some flat black Krylon".

What the hell.... So I called them. They agreed to send a replacement but it took some major complaining.

I don't get it!! Every company has problems, but why do people not understand that how the problem is handled, is what seperates the winners from the me-too's. When one of our clients has a problem I hope we snap to it and "own" the problem.

Thanks for letting me vent!!

Layne

Oh yea, the wheels look killer!!!!

69-GT F Code Sportsroof
00 - Dodge Ram 1500 - My daily driver
95 - Dodge Stratus LS - SWMBO daily driver
92 - Ford Tempo GL - Daughters beast

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Hi Layne,
Nice to see another Utahn on VMF.

Unfortunately when working on cars we seem to run into more than our fair share of BOZO's. But then there are also great people willing to help and have fun.

[color:purple]JOYCE E.</font color=purple>
Formerly VMF "plumstang"
See Bio
MCA#40248
Northern Utah Mustang Owners Association
http://www.numoa.com

·
Registered
1969 Mustang GT Convertible
581 Posts
Layne,

Thanks for the info. I was thinking about buying a set of Magnum 500's from them but now I'll send my business elsewhere.

69convert
1969 Mustang convertible
351W 2V, FMX, Deluxe Interior

1 - 4 of 4 Posts