Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having a bad, bad day yesterday. I'm over my shock of my ruined paint 2 days before a cruise and a show, found the '69 was low on anti-freeze, thus it's running hot, and I'm just not even thinking about the '65 with no reverse until next week.

But the real cure to feeling better, I found on the way home from work today. SPANK A RICER. Then, if you're still not feeling well enough, at the next stop light SPANK A LATE MODEL T-BIRD.

I have to admit, though, that t-bird was pretty fast. I could never get more than a half a car length on him, and I had to give it full throttle to beat him. With the stupid ricer, I let him think he was hot stuff until about 30 mph, letting him stay a bumpers length ahead ... then I lowered the hammer and watched him disapear *LOL*.

Yup, I'm feeling better now /forums/images/icons/cool.gif.

·
Administrator
19,354 Posts
Spank a ricer? Excellent therapy! Why didn't I think of that? Duh.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I had some one all most hit my car this afternoon after he pulled halfway out into the road and stopped. Well he made up for it by pulling up next to me apologizing and then complementing my car. He said it looked real nice /forums/images/icons/wink.gif I almsot cried I was so happy.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Johnpro:
Congrats on your self-imposed therapy session of "Spank a Ricer!!!!!!!" /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif There is nothing better than a little self induced thearpy /forums/images/icons/smile.gif !!! Especially when you spnk someone with your Mustang!!!! Have a GREAT Day and Weekend!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
JDiehl
70 76B Convert 351 C4v w/a shaker!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts