Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just glad I wasn't working on my Mustang this weekend, cause evidently my brain was missing on a couple cylinders. I went to SuperLoMart to buy a canopy swing that has a nice one piece fabric seat cover that wraps all the way up and overhead to form the canopy. (early SWMBO's Day gift) I carefully looked through all the stock and picked the best one that had no scratches on it. I offered up the credit card, and loaded it in my truck. Less than 100 yards down the road a gust of wind took that swing and threw it into the ditch and broke several of the bolts and bent a few of the bars.

*AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH*

How could I be so stupid to think that I could haul a virtual sailboat home without it catching the wind. I got it home and tried to reassemble it. I think I can fix it, but all my efforts to find the best one are for moot.

Like I said, I'm glad I wasn't working on the Mustang.

/forums/images/icons/blush.gifClick here to see free live bare topless Coppertonecam images./forums/images/icons/blush.gif
/forums/images/icons/smile.gifMy new 64 1/2 vert/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Wow, that sucks...
Reminds me of the time I was at home depot and this guy just bought a Brand new Weber high tech, bells and whistles BBQ grill. This thing probably cost a thousand bucks. I watched him load it into his Ranger and didn't tie it or anything.. As you probably know those things are a little top heavy. Well, He hauled ass to catch the light and make a Left turn and his brand new BBQ machine flew out and hit the ground and exploed into a million pieces.(Newtons law in effect) Man it was Funny, but I think he was crying. I tried not to laugh and helped him clean it up.....

[color:green]Adam</font color=green>

http://www.npdlink.com/members/thumbnails/180.jpg http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1590185&a=12106882&p=46430162&Sequence=0&res=high.jpg

G

·
0 Posts
It wouldn't hurt to ask the credit card company if they would make good on it. It's a long shot but your chances increase if you don't mind that they laugh about it with you on the phone.

NJDave

G

·
0 Posts
how many does this make for you now! i think you better quit while your ahead!....lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts