Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the open back on it. Different than others out there. I think with a little customizing it would look even better.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I do actually dig old wagons, and I think those are pretty cool. That said, I'm not sure how often that sliding rear roof would actually be useful. Cool though

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I kinda dig 60's era station/surf wagons but that one a bit fugly
A guy down the road from me has a cool one not sure what it is I'll have to stop and took a look might be a Dodge or Rambler :shrug:
I'd rock this one though

this one looks mean also
Ford Other Country Sedan | eBay
Hahaha- I tend to agree "that one a bit fugly." That being said, I'm growing more fond of any old car that's been restored tastefully.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ha ha ha ! my 66 460 1000 cfm dp 4 speed 31 spline locker 10" rims custom suspension 4 wheel stop on a dime manual disc cb equipped wag-on !
Do you drive it much?

I think what I like about the Studebaker, is it's just different. I would probably pick it up to play around with if our house was done.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Back in the day there were campers made to fit on the back of those Stude Wagonaires, ended up sort of a poor-man's class-C motorhome. There was a really nice one for sale at the Portland swap meet about ten years ago that I still kick myself for not buying.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts