Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My vacation starts in about 3 minutes!!!!

By this time tomorrow, I'll be on my way to northwest Ontario (Sioux Lookout) for some Walleye and Northern Pike fishing. A whole week of fishing, eating, drinking, and maybe even some sleep (and no women!) !!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif Cool, eh?

I'll try to drop in tonite, or tomorrow, but other than that, I'll "see" all you characters on the 22nd!!!!

WOOHOO!!! Look out Scott & Dan, your country may never be the same again!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

http://a0.cpimg.com/image/5E/A8/10448990-91b5-01C20151-.jpg

·
Registered
795 Posts
I would love a vacation!!

My wife is due with #2 and I am saving my time for when the baby comes, so drink, eat and fish for me!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
With any luck immigration won't let you back and you'll have to sell the clone to me cheap to cover mounting legal expenses....

....What I really mean is have a nice trip and bring us all back some high octane Labatt Blue /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
865 Posts
See yah bob, and remember, don't feed the bears

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Have fun Bob and have a safe trip!

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Yea Right!!! Just as soon as things heat up around here you bail out....Have a safe trip....

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Well Bob have a great time, to bad your not going after a real game fish.

I must say I'm surprised with one thing, NO Women, never thought you the type, oh well have fun anyway.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Watch those big Pike, Fun to catch and darn sharp teeth.
Good luck and have fun

·
Premium Member
19,215 Posts
God help Canada: GT350Clone is gonna drink CanadaDry!

OK, all you guys with large signature pics: have at it! The policeman is gone! Woohoo!

·
Administrator
19,503 Posts
Oh yeah, that's one of the main things I miss about living in Detroit--going to Windsor to the pubs! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Welcome to Canada

Just remember the 100 sign on the highway is 100 kilometers an hour = 60 miles an hours he he

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Walleye ..Pike...hanging with the guys...sure sounds like fun..*groan* ...*LOL*

·
Registered
539 Posts
You're going after Northern Pike and Walleye in Ontario... oh please. Saskatchewan is where it's at. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif There's always next time. Anyway, have a good time.

P.S. Ignore the jacks and go after the Walleye /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts