Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Thanks to all the soldiers who are in harms way fighting against terrorists.

·
Registered
638 Posts
May God bless those that were murdered on the horrible morning

Jack

·
Registered
873 Posts
Thank You! We'll keep it at it ;)
Jose, US Army Retired

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
We haven't forgotten...... And never will.
well, we must have forgotten something somewhere along the way since 7 December, 1941 or 9/11 may not have ever happened. we in this country take our freedom too much for granted. those of us that have fought in battle in the military know what its like to go up against an opposing force that threatens our way of life, plain and simple. Never ever forget that the freedom we enjoy in this country was fought and paid for by the blood of many American citizens, both in and out of uniform. Although our country may not be perfect, there is no denying the fact that it is the best on this planet.....

randy

·
Administrator
19,493 Posts
Very true, Randy.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
As a very PROUD member of the FDNY, Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. September 11 is the hardest day I am certain I will ever face. I hope no one will ever have to carry the images I must see daily ever again.

God bless the men of 15 Ladder and God bless the FDNY's 1st Battalion

·
Registered
84 Posts
We will never forget. We must make sure our children and grand children never forget, also. Hope everyone took time to remember and reflect. We must never allow this to happen on American soil again.

Ripper thanks for the great web link.

Ed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts