Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Congrats. Wow takes me back, first car I bought with my money was a 1967 Mustang coupe, 200ci with 3spd that looked exactly like your car except mine had the hubcaps.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Yeah buddy! Congrats!

Sent from the interwebs

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Niiiiice.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Right on Brother! I hope it does you well. There's some jethro to undo on that one, but it looked pretty solid otherwise in the ad. Truth be told, there' some jethro to undo on most of them! Congrats and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
9,541 Posts
Isn't there more to this story? As I recall the OP was on the verge of buying a rusted out '68 up in NJ and after everybody told him to run away he continued his search. Did ylexot turn you on to this one in NC?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Looks good! Good luck!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Isn't there more to this story? As I recall the OP was on the verge of buying a rusted out '68 up in NJ and after everybody told him to run away he continued his search. Did ylexot turn you on to this one in NC?
You are correct. The rusted out 68 was in DE and after hearing what guys here had to say I walked away. ylexot sent me a link to this 67 and one thing lead to another and I bought it last week. Bringing it home tomorrow.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Right on Brother! I hope it does you well. There's some jethro to undo on that one, but it looked pretty solid otherwise in the ad. Truth be told, there' some jethro to undo on most of them! Congrats and enjoy!
Thank you and thank you for the lead. Looking forward to getting things back in shape on this one and enjoying it for years to come.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I've had 2 gallons of DuPont Brittny Blue lacquer sitting on a shelf for the last 22 years if it will help?:wink: Love the 67's! My wife drove one through the 90's in the salt belt.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts