Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will not be able to respond to any inquiries by phone or email until monday 7/15.I will be out of town to bury my dad who passed away tuesday.I just wanted to drop a note to folks to let you know that I am not blowing you off by not responding to phone calls or emails. Thanks Matt
P.S.I have learned thru the last few days that the best possible thing you can do for your family is have a parents or spouce funeral already prearanged.My dad and I set his up 10 years ago when there were no tears and emotions to fight thru and there were no offered add ons at the point of grief to add 1000s to the price of a funeral.At his passing all was needed was 15 minutes at the funeral home to have them start the procedures and get the body shipped and the cematary out of town notified.This has really helped me keep a clear head thru this.HIS wishes were fulfilled.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Matt,

My condolences to you and your family. Your dad will be missed.

You are absolutely correct...My mother-in-law passed away in 2000 and we had prearranged everything. All we did was call the funeral home after she passed and they did everything else. It made everything much easier. Good luck with everything!!

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
[No message]

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Matt,

I'm sorry to hear about your father. My thoughts are with you.

Steve

·
Registered
167 Posts
My condolences to you and your family Matt. Also the prearranged funeral is the best for everyone involved. I lost my dad last August but he had made all the arrangements several years ago. And you are right about it not being any hassle for the family.

G

·
0 Posts
Matt,

I'm sorry to hear about your father. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Matt

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Sorry to hear about your dad Matt.
You have our condolences.

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Hi Matt.We are very sorry for your loss.Our thoughts are with you.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts