Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone in the Milwaukee, WI area that you would recommend, who knows enough about Mustangs to give a fair and accurate appraisal/inspection? I have several contacts here in the Madison area, but am looking for someone closer to Milwaukee. Do you know anyone associated with the Wisconsin Early Mustangers who would/could do this inspection/appraisal. Marshall in Madison

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Michael G., Thanks for the response. It is for my lender and they don't really care who does it. It seems they just want a piece of paper and a picture or two to justify loaning money. I plan to use Hagerty to insure the car, and I understand that to be an "agreed value" deal, with no appraisal required. But, I could be dead wrong, too, since this is my first experience with a collector car.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Michael G. - On second thought, you make an excellent point. I went ahead and contacted Hagerty's (the insurer) to make sure that whoever I hire and whatever they do, is acceptable to them for insuring the car. Thanks again,
Marshall in Madison

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chris, The other bidder offered 14.5K for the convertible in Arlington and the buyer accepted his offer. I did put in call to Gary Esse, Madison Classics, but he never returned my call. I am scheduled to look at a 67 Fastback tomorrow in Salem, WI., and once again, I will need to have the car appraised and inspected. Marshall

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gary, Thanks for noticing. I think you know the car I am looking at in Salem. What do you think based on what you saw? Would you be interested in doing the appraisal/inspection for Summit CU? Trust me, the whitewalls will be the first things to go!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts