Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1967 Mustang Convertible
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, just wanted to post some information for those that might consider this Mod. I had looked at the 67 Dash from Dashes Direct in person and I just could not stand how much grain it had, looked to much like plastic. Here is a recent post as well that we have a limited selection for the 67-68 dashes:

https://forums.vintage-mustang.com/vintage-mustang-forum/1162050-best-dash-pad-67-mustang.html

Family bought me the 67 Dash from M2F for bday per my request and here are some pictures. Sorry for the darkness, been raining so had to do it in the garage. You can really tell how badly my dash was wavy and sagging. Hopefully you can see the grain in the new dash. Its like molded plastic though not fiberglass. Fits nice and snug. Hardest part was just removing the screws against the windshield and reinstalling those back. I like it, i guess its all that matters. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
I've got one, still in the box. The only disappointment is that the MTF dash doesn't have the simulated stitching. But I can live with that.

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts
How was the install,.....any issues?

I’ve love to read a full install write up.

·
Registered
1967 Mustang Convertible
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got one, still in the box. The only disappointment is that the MTF dash doesn't have the simulated stitching. But I can live with that.
I completely agree. The best thing would be a Ford Tooling for 67 but those molds where destroyed and don't see anything close to original coming anytime soon.

Took less than 1hr. As mentioned only hard part was getting those darn screws against the windshield.

Reactions: Israel

·
Registered
4,872 Posts

I think there is a you tube video on this

Reactions: Israel
1 - 6 of 6 Posts