Well, I don't get to post very often anymore, but that doesn't mean I'm not working hard. After repainting my hood and fender from taking a rock hit from a gravel truck, I ripped the white top off of Coppertone, stripped and painted the frame, installed new pads, and Torquewrench and I installed a new Black Robbins top with plastic window. We had done his 66 vert earlier this summer, so we're pros now. It took us all evening Friday, and all day Saturday. We about killed ourselves working in the hot sun. But you have to do it that way, so the top can stretch and get a nice tight fit. We were both pleased with the results. And the best part is "I did it myself". The next best part is that I got the best top on the market installed for under $300. A few more things, and I'll be ready for the Grand National MCA show in late August.