Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Im also ready to do this all I have are regulaotrs ang boxs of nuts and bolts.

is theire any specific hardware or instuctions for installing all the side glass or can I use what ever i find to maker it work, i really want to do it right.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
You need the shop manual, my friend. Also, the exploded view diagrams that National Parts Depot (and other companies) sells. That with some patience, will get the job done. My experience was that Quarter window goes first, followed by the Vent window, then the door glass. Lastly, the door fuzzies go in. As far as alignment goes, quarter window first, followed by vent glass, and door glass. You may have to go back to the quarter window and do a final.

Good luck...

Steve Leslie, 65 coupe in restoration. 302, toploader, A/C, disc brakes, bench seat

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1571478&a=12535662&p=46267978&Sequence=1.jpg

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Mr Leslie is right: I believe the manuals you need is what is called the assembly drawings. They are listed by year so you will need the one for a '66 Mustang. Most Mustang Parts places stock these.

Regards,

Dean T

Shikatta Ga Nai - "It cannot be helped"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts