Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part of my job here at the US Courts Library is to participate in a photographic archive project. Came upon this photo during QC, and guess what jumped out at me?http://members.telocity.com/paulwall/images/72chouse.jpg

Two (now) vintage mustangs a (now) vintage Fairlane, and a (then) brand new pinto!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Wow, New Orleans!

Now go look for a photo with a '68 Candyapple red coupe should be around N.O. about that time /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Gary

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Cool pic Paul.

Do you work downtown? I work in the Whitney bldg...not far from the courts. If so we need to have lunch sometime, or at least arrange to have a "mustang meeting" some friday....

Oh how cool would it be if we could go back in time and buy a mustang or Shelby new ! Dickson

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
One of the cars at the corner, the one closest to the photographer, is a 68 or 69 cutlass. I think the red one looks like a Plymouth Duster sihlouette.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Very cool!!! I love these old photos. The car in the middle is a Maverick, but not "just" a Maverick, it's a '72 Sprint edition. Not only was the Sprint option available on Mustangs of the year, but also Mavericks and Pintos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts